Monday, December 20, 2010

The Blog will go on . . . just in a new format for 2011

As much as I desperately wanted to capture each day in 2010, I sit here Dec 20, not having had time to update for a very long while.  Even though the blog leaves off in August, I took notes through the end of November and could probably still take notes on the beginning of Dec so I have the whole year accounted for.  At some point, I could recreate the year if only for myself.  We had a lot of fun adventures in late summer and fall that I would have loved to share about, and maybe I will in some flashback posts.  From here forward, I will be blogging more or less on a weekly basis or when there is something good to blog about.  In addition to my family's active pursuits, I will mix it up and talk about other things we like to do together like cooking, traveling, boating.  If we do it together as a family, it is fair game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment